|SL No.||Position title||Position Level||Slots||Contract duration||Place of posting|
|1||Civil Engineer||P4A||1||Five months||The National Research and Development Centre for Riverine & Lake Fisheries (NRDCR&LF), Haa|
Therefore, interested candidates within the age bracket of 18 to 45 holding a bachelor’s in civil Engineer with a minimum of five years of experience may submit the following documents to the HRD, MoAF latest by November 21, 2022.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form which can be downloaded from RCSC’s website www.rcsc.gov.bt.
- A Copy of citizenship identity card.
- A copy of Security Clearance valid at the time of submission.
- A copy of Medical Fitness Certificate valid for six months issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor;
- Copies of academic transcripts (Class XII and Degree).
- No Objection letter from employer if employed.
- Curriculum vita (CV).
The short-listed candidates will be informed through ministry’s Website www.moaf.gov.t and the date for selection interview will be confirmed during the short-listing time. For detail, contact HRD at 02-322813 during office hour.