The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests would like to announce the following vacancy to be appointed on consolidated contract w.e.f 1st December 2022.
|SL No.||Position title||Position Level||Slots||Contract duration||Place of posting|
|1||Civil Engineer||P4A||1||Five months||The National Research and Development Centre for Riverine & Lake Fisheries (NRDCR&LF), Haa|
Therefore, interested candidates within the age bracket of 18 to 45 holding bachelor’s in civil Engineer with minimum of five years of experience may submit the following documents to the HRD, MoAF latest by November 7, 2022.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form which can be downloaded from RCSC’s website www.rcsc.gov.bt.
- A Copy of citizenship identity card.
- A copy of Security Clearance valid at the time of submission.
- A copy of Medical Fitness Certificate valid for six months issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor;
- Copies of academic transcripts (Class XII and Degree).
- No Objection letter from employer if employed.
- Curriculum vita (CV).
The short-listed candidates will be informed through ministry’s Website www.moaf.gov.t and the date for selection interview will be confirmed during the short-listing time. For detail, contact HRD at 02-322813 during office hour.